health & welfare
To ensure the health and welfare of our guests and employees, Crystal Cave has implemented new safety guidelines based on the recommendations from the CDC and PA Dept of Health:
- Face coverings are required inside the gift shop, ice cream parlor, theater, and on cave tours.
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizer is required for all guests and employees.
- Social distancing of 6 feet should be maintained at all times. Resulting in 50% capacity for cave tours (15 people per tour) and limiting the number of tours inside the cave. Gift shop capacity is limited to 25 people and the Ice Cream Parlor is for take-out only.
- There is plenty of outdoor seating available.
- Employees handling transactions will wear gloves.
- The gift shop has been equipped with see-through curtains surrounding the show cases and counters.
- Restrooms will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Hand railings inside the cave will be wiped down after each tour.
- Souvenirs and counters will be cleaned with a disinfecting fogger.
- Panning for gemstones and miniature golf will be open daily.
PLEASE NOTE: The cave is a natural environment where guests must take responsibility for their own health and safety.